CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Contact Info

Contact me with any questions or concerns you may have..

heidigorder@gmail.com

Thank You!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

SALE!!

From now until the end of October, I am offering 15% off any purchase of $20 or more.  It's time to start thinking of the upcoming holidays and get your shopping done early.  Please contact me at heidigorder@gmail.com to place orders or if you have any questions.  I usually keep things on hand (except pettie skirts cause sizes vary to much), but if for some reason I don't have it at the time, I can get them within a couple days or you ordering (as long as they are in stock!!).  Thank you in advance and please share this with your family & friends. 
(in order to get the 15% off, please mention this post!)
THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Ticey said...

Oh Heid you know I'm due for more stuff for sure :) I need to come and look again. I know I for sure want some lace leggins and probably more bows :) Don't tell Shane (or Jake, he rats on me)!! Next time I'm out that way I will come and look!